This is to remind you that the next Faculty Council meeting takes place Tuesday, May 16, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. The Faculty Council meeting is open to all members of the Faculty, including all students and trainees, and will be recorded. The agenda and supporting documents are now available on the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences website here.
This Faculty Council meeting is being devoted to the topic of Planetary Health and will include the following presentations:
- Advancing Planetary Health at McGill’s Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- McGill Nurses for Planetary Health
- Sustainability in Healthcare
- Réseau d’action pour la santé durable du Québec
- The Challenges and opportunities confronted by Indigenous Communities in the Planetary Health Discourse
- Research on cities, environment and health
This meeting will be held via Zoom. Note that the link requires registration; to manage flow and process, please register online in advance via the Zoom link. The meeting will begin promptly at 4:30 p.m.
David Eidelman, MDCM
Vice-Principal (Health Affairs)
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences