Have you heard? On March 16, 2016, the global McGill community will come together like never before for a day of giving.
Each donation made during this 24-hour period will create new opportunities for students and faculty.
To be part of this historic event, drop by our #McGill24 Hot Spot, where we will be celebrating philanthropy in the Faculty of Medicine, with a focus on Global Health.
Here’s how it works:
- Stop by our kiosk to fill in a #McGill24 sign.
- Take a selfie holding your sign.
- Share your photo online, using #McGill24 @McGillMed or @McGillGHP.
- Write a quick thank-you to our donors.
- Help yourself to a treat.
Watch for special appearances by Dean David Eidelman and Dr. Madhu Pai, Director, McGill Global Health Programs.
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
6th floor, McIntyre Medical Building (av. des Pins entrance)
in front of the McGill Global Health Programs offices
To volunteer or for more information, please contact email@example.com
March 11, 2016