August 16-23, 2014
Vancouver, BC roundtrip
7-night Alaska CME Cruise
Join the Second Annual McGill 2014 CME Cruise Conference
Register today at www.seacourses.com
Clinical Update in Medicine
Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Geriatrics, & Computers in Medicine aimed to meet the needs of physicians, and other health care professionals.
This accredited program developed by McGill University, offers high quality educational courses tailored to your needs. You will have the opportunity to:
- Update your knowledge & skills,
- Develop practical office-based clinical strategies,
- Interact with well-known educators from McGill University in a relaxing environment,
- Receive 18 Mainpro-M1, and MOC Section 1 credits,
- Combine learning and vacation with your family.
To learn about the program, click here.
For more information contact: Sea Courses Cruises
We look forward to welcoming you,
Ivan Rohan, MD Associate Dean, CHPE Faculty of Medicine McGill University
Associate Dean, CHPE
Faculty of Medicine
December 9, 2013