Tuesday, December 10, 2013 Room 504 (Martin Amphitheatre)
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
McIntyre Medical Sciences Building
Room 504 (Martin Amphitheatre)
The workshop will include:
- Welcome and comments from Marianna Newkirk, PhD, Associate Dean, Research, Faculty of Medicine; University Delegate to CIHR
- A presentation by Jennifer O’Donoughue, Executive Director, Reforms Implementation, CIHR
- Comments and insight from McGill researchers
- Robyn Tamblyn, PhD, James McGill Professor, Department of Medicine and Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics; Scientific Director, CIHR Institute of Health Services and Policy Research
- J. (Quim) Madrenas MD, PhD, FCAHS, Canada Research Chair in Human Immunology; Professor and Chairman, Department of Microbiology & Immunology; Director, Microbiome and Disease Tolerance Centre, McGill University; Executive Director, CIHR Human Immunology Network
- A question and answer period where participants may pose any questions that they have about this funding opportunity.
Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this session or the opportunity, please contact Maureen Donato.
Note: This session will be available by live feed and will be videotaped; a link to the session will be sent over the listserv.
December 5, 2013