The Office for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of McGill University, invites you to join McGill CPD MedUpdates – WELS and TELS Reimagined.
To better serve the educational needs of family physicians and other medical specialists, residents, medical students and allied healthcare professionals, the CPD Office has enhanced its webinar series to offer LIVE and ON DEMAND accredited/certified learning modules. As part of this improved service offering, the WELS and TELS series have been renamed McGill CPD MedUpdates.
Live sessions take place weekly from September 23 to December 9, 2021 and January 19 to April 14, 2022 online via Zoom. All live webinars will be archived and made available as accredited/certified on-demand asynchronous learning modules one week after each live session. Our special opening session titled “COVID-19 in Kids: Back to School, Back to Chaos?” on September 23, 2021 will be a three-hour livestream, eligible for RAMQ reimbursement for professional development (Annexes 19 & 44).
Course Overview: Flexible learning LIVE or ON DEMAND
- Weekly one-hour webinars livestreamed on Wednesdays, starting at 12:00 ET;
- Weekly two-hour webinars livestreamed on Thursdays from 18:30 ET;
- All webinars will be made available as accredited/certified, on-demand learning modules;
- Certified for up to 72 Mainpro+® Group Learning or Self-Learning credits and accredited for up to 72 MOC Section 1 (Group Learning Activity) credits/hours;
- Topics from a variety of disciplines, including respirology, hematology, pain management and gynecology;
- All presentations are delivered in English.
– Save BIG by registering for our full 2021-2022 series. Earn up to 72 credits for $995.00 CAD + taxes. That’s less than $14.00 CAD + taxes per credit!
– An early bird special discount of 15% will apply to registrations processed before September 30, 2021, at 23:59 ET
– Free for McGill Medical Students and Residents.
Whether you’re at home, the office, or on campus, we look forward to your participation.
Lianne Deguire, Administrative Coordinator
Register today and Save!