This course is designed for practicing gynecologists, family physicians, residents, fellows and allied health professionals with interest in Women’s Health. The experts will review available data pragmatically and critically. This will be followed by discussion with audience participation including in-depth interactive dialogues during the workshops.
After completion of the symposium, the participant will be able to:
- Understand endometriosis and myoma and describe their treatments
- Understand diabetes in pregnancy and its management and drugs in pregnancy
- Describe advances in fetal cardiology
- Understand methods to decrease premature labor, vaginal birth after cesarean and uterine rupture
- Understand HPV vaccination, management of endometrial and ovarian cancer
- Describe current concept of contraception, HRT treatment, common vulvo-vaginal disorders, urinary incontinence and their management.
- Understand evidence based obstetrics and gynecology
- Describe new advances in assisted reproductive technology and its place in the province, and polycystic ovarian syndrome
One-Day Rate: $175 CDN