- To discuss the dimensional approach origins and its developments, mainly regarding the DSM V.
- To apply the dimensional approach to specific complex cases analysis.
- To learn how to use different dimensional evaluation tools.
- To integrate the dimensional approach in complex cases treatment plans.
- Philippe Baruch, MD, MSc, Institut universitaire en santé mentale de Québec
- Serge Beaulieu, MD, PhD, Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Richard Bergeron, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Florence Chanut, MD, FRCPC, CHUM, St-Luc Hospital
- Andrée Daigneault, MD, FRCPC, Hôpital du Sacré Coeur de Montréal
- Suzane Renaud, MD, FRCPC, CSMQ, DFAPA, Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Valérie Tourjman, MD, CM, FRCPC, MSc, Hôpital Louis-H. Lafontaine
- Évens Villeneuve, MD, Institut universitaire en santé mentale de Québec
- Serge Beaulieu, MD, PhD
Parking available on site for 3$ for the day
Friday, November 25th, 2011 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 pm
Conference in French only.
Psychiatrists, general practitioners, residents, researchers, pharmacists and health professionals who treat psychiatric disorders.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
This event will be accredited by Continuing Medical Education (McGill). General practitioners may claim credits according to section 1 of the Fédération des Omnipraticiens du Québec (FMOQ).
Physicians and other professionals: 190$
Residents, OBNL employees, and students (valid ID card required): 75$
By mail: Fill out the registration form and return to Ms. Jessy Ranger at the address listed below. Make your cheque payable to Douglas Institute, Continuing Medical Education.
Deadline for registration: November 14th 2011, no onsite registrations.
Cancellation: No reimbursements for cancellations received after November 14th, 2011.
Communication Advisor – Academic Events
Dobell Pavilion, Room B-2123
6875, LaSalle Boulevard
Montreal (Quebec) H4H 1R3
Telephone: 514-761-6131, ext. 2616