Have you ever missed a diagnosis?
Oncology will become a larger portion of your practice!
Cancer is evolving into an increasingly chronic disease that is managed by professional health care teams, including family physicians, that now require advanced training and expertise to stay ahead of patients’ needs.
It is in this context that the Continuing Health Professional Education Office of McGill University’s Faculty of Medicine, together with McGill oncologists, has designed and developed a comprehensive, online, accredited course entitled Oncology for Practicing Physicians.
This course is:
• Targeted for family physicians, specialists, trainees, medical students, nurses and other health care professionals
• Comprehensive, modularized, interactive, asynchronous and online, with the flexibility to select all or some modules
• Designed, developed and authored by expert McGill clinicians under the direction of a McGill scientific committee
• Accredited for family physicians Mainpro-M 1 and specialists MOC Section 2 credits
• Based on comprehensive needs assessments
• Supportive of self-directed learning
• Accessible from a variety of electronic devices, including smartphones and tablets
• Providing access to oncology experts through the Ask the Expert feature!
To learn more, to view the demo and to register, click here.
June 17, 2014