The next Faculty Council meeting takes place Tuesday, February 26, 2019, at the McIntyre Medical Sciences Building (Martin Amphitheatre, Room 504), 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler at 4:30 p.m. The Faculty Council meeting is open to all members of the faculty, including students and residents, and will be recorded. The Agenda and supporting documents are available on the Faculty of Medicine website here.
Topics to be covered at this meeting include the following, among others:
- Department of Ophthalmology renamed
- PGME accreditation
- Project Renaissance (Faculty of Medicine strategic planning)
– Institute of Health Sciences Education
– Faculty restructuring
– Toward a School of Medicine
– Biomedical Sciences
– Campus Outaouais
- Health Startup Day (McGill PGSS Conference)
- McGill Capital Campaign
- Faculty Oct. 29 Retreat summary – Learning Environment
To manage flow, we ask that you arrive a few minutes early. The meeting will begin promptly at 4:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be available outside the meeting room.
Please rsvp at: email@example.com.
Vice-Principal (Health Affairs)
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
February 20, 2019