This is to remind you that the next Faculty Council meeting takes place Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. at the McIntyre Medical Sciences Building (Martin Amphitheatre, Room 504), 3655 Promenade Sir-William-Osler. The Faculty Council meeting is open to all members of the Faculty, including students and residents, and will be recorded. The agenda and supporting documents are now available on the Faculty of Medicine website here.
Topics to be covered at this meeting include the following, among others:
- Indigenous Health: Enriched Educational Opportunities and Dialogue McGill – School of Communication Sciences & Disorders and Ingram School of Nursing
- French Language Proficiency as new admissions criteria in the Ingram School of Nursing
- Goodman Cancer Research Centre proposal to become an Institute
- Physical Therapy MD – Workshops
- Project Renaissance: Faculty name change poll results
To manage flow, we ask that you arrive a few minutes early. The meeting will begin promptly at 4:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be available outside the meeting room.
Please rsvp at: email@example.com.
Vice-Principal (Health Affairs)
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
November 28 2019