McGill School of Occupational Therapy presents:
MOVING RESEARCH KNOWLEDGE INTO REHABILITATION PRACTICE
April 16th, 2012 at Thomson House (McGill)
1. Knowledge Translation Workshop 10:00am-2:30pm
- Are you a “mover and a shaker”?
- Do you want to identify your team’s unique practice style traits to promote team work?
- Do you want to learn strategies to facilitate best practices in your clinical setting?
- Do you want to evaluate your site’s readiness for clinical change?
If yes, this FREE workshop is for you!
2. Project Presentations + Wine & Cheese 3:00pm-6:00pm
Join us for an opportunity to learn about and discuss knowledge translation in rehabilitation
Rheumatoid arthritis, mental health, evidence-based practice, executive function, chronic pain management, patient/clinician education, health survey data, knowledge brokering
Anita Menon & Ana Maria Rodriguez
(514) 398-4400 x09310 email@example.com
Generously supported by Richard and Edith Strauss Canada Foundation
March 6, 2012