On February 28, the McGill Faculty of Medicine held its first Faculty Council meeting of 2018, highlights of which included:
- Overview of Project Renaissance, the Faculty’s strategic planning exercise
- Implementation of the new Education Strategic Plan, as part of Project Renaissance
- Language requirements for admission into the MDCM program
- The Win4Science Initiative to close the gender gap in academia
- McGill’s Doctoral Internship Program
- Regular and new business arising
The Faculty Council meeting minutes, presentation and video are available here. More information about Project Renaissance is also available online. To learn more about the Education Strategic Plan from Vice-Dean, Education, Annette Majnemer, click here.
The next Faculty Council meeting will take place May 23, 2018; the location and agenda will be available here shortly.
April 13, 2018